Politics, MUN and History to host U.S. Election Party

Trump vs. Clinton: This time it’s personal

History, Politics and MUN societies have joined forces to celebrate or even commiserate the historic U.S. election with an All-American theme.

The event is kicking off at Steinbeck and Shaw from 20:30 onward, with half price drinks until 23:00, when the party will head to Buffalo until 03:00.

Those feeling brave enough to continue can head on to The Taf after to watch live coverage of the results. Whatever the result you’ll be able to sink a VK or two.

Stars and stripes will invade the walls of Buffalo – American fancy dress is a must. Anything goes, as long as it represents the values of “freedom, liberty and democracy.”

From Trump to the Kardashians, Clinton to Monica Lewinsky, dress to impress for a night you’ll remember for years to come.

History Social Sec, Connor, promises a night of “blood, sweat and tears”, adding: “If Trump wins and the world burns, at least the alcohol will make us burn faster”.

Tickets are selling out fast – click here for History Society tickets, Model UN tickets and Politics Society tickets. The event can be found here.

Tickets for society members are £3 and for non-members £5, anyone is welcome to join the commiserations.