BNOC of the year 2016: Heat three

Three time’s a charm

It’s coming to the end of the year now, so when you’re in the midst of exams, enjoy some more BNOCs!

Tom Martin

Tom Martin is a Jailbreak winner, going all the way to Instanbul and back in 52 hours. He’s that guy you constantly see around campus involved in some campaign or cause and you just think to yourself, “mate, have a day off.”

You’ve probably seen him making history as President of History Soc, Give It a Go, or handing you a VK with a smile from behind the bar on a Wednesday night whilst wearing a funky shirt. Tom loves Plymouth Argyle, a good curry and it’s heard he went to Australia and Thailand, but you’d have to ask him yourself…

Temi Fatona

Previously voted most powerful person in Cardiff with 689 votes, placing her 46th on the Tab’s national power list, everybody knows Temi because she’s so bubbly and friendly. Temi is a second year Journalism student, and is Social Sec of the Journalism Society, as well as working for CUTV.

You’ll find her socialising anywhere with anyone, especially with bouncers. If you see her out and about, be sure to have a chat, you’ll be in for a treat.

Jonny Evans

Teach me how to dougie

Jonny Evans is know to many as Schneebly due to his uncanny resemblance to Ned Schneebly from the School of Rock, and is a well known member of Cardiff Uni’s rugby club.

The notorious self-proclaimed boozy legend can often be found on a Wednesday night in his rugby social attire mingling with the females of Cardiff university in the rugby corner, all of which love his famous eyebrows.

Never turning down the oppurtunity of a Shangrila, Schneebly can often be found boogying his night away to the house and techno vibes. Jonny has his fingers in many pies (due to his Northern nature) and is also the Social Sec of both the Cardiff University Poker club and the Bioscience Rugby Club.

Is there a Big Name on Campus you would like the nominate? Send an email to [email protected] and include your nominee’s full name, a paragraph about them, and some pictures. We still have a few heats before the final!