Having a bae at uni is unquestionably the best decision you will make

Guaranteed bang, enough said

Why do people in relationships at uni always get hate for being loved up? Like its some sort of sin that you’re not out on the town shagging people and ticking off as many STIs as possible?

I’m 21 years old and I cannot be dealing with the drama that comes with being single, it’s exhausting and distracting. The agonising over who likes who, what to reply to texts and how to play it cool on Tinder- not only is this shit like being back in school, but it’s also really fucking boring.

Top bants

Frankly its draining bringing home a one night stand whose name you’ll never remember, having awkward chats in the morning and then panicking that you’ve caught chlamydia from the bastard.

And don’t even get me started on the whole friends with benefits malarkey, it doesn’t work, end of. Having a boyfriend or girlfriend at uni is the bomb.

Fancy drinks with bae

Let’s start with the obvious, there will be no dry spells, because sex is guaranteed. So is spooning. When you’re single you have to be on the ball at all times in order to impress that new potential fuck buddy, but with your boo you can be yourself. No questions asked.

They can be the ideal agony aunt for all the drama kicking off in your life, even if they hate you for the moaning, they have to listen, it’s their job. When freshers flu hits or you’re grossly hungover, bae is there to make cups of tea and order Two for Tuesday with.

Date night

Don’t get me wrong, I get that it’s pretty rare to find your future hubby at this young age but don’t hate on those who are in relationships. It’s not my fault you have daddy issues and are a commitment-phobe. You’re just jealous of Netflix and chill with bae.