A pretty good list of your options this Halloween

Let’s be honest, we’re all going to Splott

All the clubs have Halloween covered. From our favourite weekday nights through to the Halloween weekend – the likes of Pryzm, Kuku, Tiger Tiger, Glam and Revs have spooky surprises in store. Fancy dress heavily encouraged of course.

Splott Warehouse will be welcoming guests to their Day Of The Dead Party, introducing a graveyard fair ground and the best line-up the Welsh Capital has to offer. Wilkinson, Netsky, Mike Skinner and Kurupt FM are all playing. The boneyard will be open from 4pm-midnight, the perfect beginning to a creepy night out in Flux.

Cornwall Pub will be holding a Murder Mystery night, and Admiral Napier are hosting a night of  games with prizes to be won, followed by karaoke.

Don’t like pints? Fine. There is plenty more out there. Cardiff Castle will be hosting a scary walk through inside its famous walls, accompanied with spine-chilling tales about each haunted room. They will also be throwing a Cinema night and at Mermaid Quay there is pumpkin carving as well as fancy dress competitions and face paint.

Further afield there are adrenaline pumping activities not for the faint-hearted. In Cowbridge the paint balling turf TaskForce has been transformed into a zombie battleground, and in Chepstow the National Diving and Activity Centre has launched its interaction Halloween extravaganza, ending with a plunge into darkness from a 700m zip line.