Nine places you and your friends need to visit this summer

Treat yo’self

It’s nearly March, which means it’s nearly the easter holiday, which means it’s nearly end-of-year exams, which means it’s nearly the summer. So why haven’t you booked any holidays yet?

The sun is on its way but whatever you do don’t panic and jump on the first bargain flight to an exotic-sounding location or before you know it you’ll be stuck on some horrible chavved-up resort where the pool is as grimy as the guys in the nightclubs and you’ll be left wishing you’d gone on holiday with your mates instead.

CLICK HERE TO WIN A HOLIDAY TO CROATIA FOR YOU AND THREE MATES

Similarly, don’t get tempted by the idea of trekking into the wilderness solo or backpacking on a one-person quest to find yourself. Holidays are meant to be fun, and you’re not going to have as much fun if you haven’t got your BFFs in tow.

Instead, get your friends together, head to any of these destinations, and you’re guaranteed to have a good time, especially as Contiki provide holidays to them all.

Offering holidays exclusively for groups of 18-35-year-olds, Contiki make sure every moment of your holiday is utterly unforgettable, and you spend it surrounded by like-minded people.

Plus, they’re currently offering the chance to win a holiday to Croatia for you and three friends (flights included). For your chance to win, click here.

So even if you can’t get any friends to come with you, you can guarantee you’ll end the holiday with a whole new set of mates. There’s no better way to see the world this summer.

Greek Islands

USE PROMO CODE PPSEUR15 TO SAVE 15% ON THIS TRIP

There’s something about being on a boat which is just better than any other form of transport: just ask T-Pain. So picture this: you and your mates soaking up the sun from the deck of a boat moored somewhere off the Greek coast. When you’re not enjoying the sunshine or diving in the perfect blue sea to cool off, there are eight stops on land to look forward to, from Athens to the island of Spetses.

Book with Contiki and you’ll even get your own dedicated on-board skipper. After all, someone has to know how to sail the boat. Click here to learn more.

Croatian Islands

Everyone already knows the festivals in Croatia are some of the best in Europe. In fact they’re so good, you and your mates will never want to go home. Well, now you don’t have to: not for another week anyway.

Contiki offer post-festival adventure holidays that take you around some of Croatia’s gorgeous islands. The laid-back vibe and endless sun are a perfect way to wean you all off the festival high and top up that tan before the inevitable flight back home. To learn more, click here.

Turkey

If the perfect holiday for your group is one where you barely need to ever change out of your swimwear then how does a week on a traditional Turkish gullet boat sound? Make your Snapchat stories the envy of everyone as you explore the turquoise coast, swimming and snorkelling in between some proper tanning sessions.

To experience a little bit of paradise at student-friendly prices, click here to book with Contiki.

Sziget, Hungary

You’ll never be 100 per cent sure how to pronounce it, but Sziget festival is one of the hottest tickets in Europe right now so don’t miss out. As well as providing music for every taste (this year features both Tyler, The Creator and Robbie Williams), the festival offers a range of experiences that have to be seen to be believed. Oh, and did we mention it’s all on its own island?

As well as offering three-day tickets to the festival, Contiki will take you and your friends round Germany, Czech Republic, and Austria in a ten-day, four-country tour of awesomeness. To beat the rush and book your place, click here.

Costa Rica

USE PROMO CODE PPSLATI15 TO SAVE 15% ON THIS TRIP

This tiny country may only be a speck on the globe, but there’s so much crammed in here you won’t be able to catch your breath until you’re back in the UK. From jungles and rainforests, to volcanoes, beaches, cool coffee plantations and even cooler locals, Costa Rica is also the perfect place for you and friends to try your hand at canyoneering, ziplining, kayaking and plenty of other adventure sports.

Travel with Contiki for a twelve-day trip taking in seven cities along the way as you combine all the above and more. Click here for more information.

West Coast, USA

USE PROMO CODE PPSAME15 TO SAVE 15% ON THIS TRIP

The United States is a massive country, but thankfully everything you could possibly want can be found on the West Coast. A different speed of living to the rest of the country, the best of the west offers groups plenty of sun and sea as well as some of the greatest cities in the world.

Experience Los Angeles, San Francisco, the casinos of Las Vegas and much, much more by booking a holiday with Contiki. Click here for more information.

Thai Islands

USE PROMO CODE PPSASI15 TO SAVE 15% ON THIS TRIP

Some of the world’s most beautiful beaches are on islands most people have never heard of. Fortunately we have, so let us point you and your pals in the right direction. If the idea of swimming and snorkelling off white sand beaches sounds like a fun way to spend your holiday, the likes of Koh Tao and Koh Phi-Phi off the coast of Thailand are where to go. Plus, if your group ever get bored with the beach, there’s always the option of going hiking in emerald green forests.

For a nine-day, three-stop visit, taking in the best islands South East Asia has to offer, click here to book a trip through Contiki.

East Coast, Australia

USE PROMO CODE PPSSOU15 TO SAVE 15% ON THIS TRIP

See the best that down under has to offer on a two-week tour of sandy beaches and amazing surf. Away from the seaside, there’s plenty of time for you all to go shopping, bushwalking, and even skydiving.

Travel with Contiki and you’ll visit Sydney, Cairns, Byron Bay, Whitsundays, Noosa and Fraser Island as well as Surfers Paradise on their Beaches and Reefs tour. Click here to learn more.

Eastern Europe

If you and your friends are more city cats than beach bunnies, then this tour of the big four eastern European capitals could be for you. Experience Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest in all their glory, basking in the culture of these amazing cities.

Travel with Contiki and you’ll enjoy 2-3 nights in each city, giving you more than enough time to fit in a Danube river cruise or a bike ride round bohemian Prague. For more information, click here.