From Barry Island to King’s Landing: Cardiff Met girl stars in Game of Thrones orgy

English student bares all in orgy with Tywin Lannister on the hit HBO drama

If you’re an avid watcher of Game of Thrones, chances are you might recognise English Literature student and part-time model Xena Avramidis.

The aspiring actress from Cardiff Met appeared on the hit show earlier this season, enjoying an orgy with Prince Oberyn and Ellaria Sand.

Xena was offered the non-speaking role after a casting director saw her modelling pictures online. Despite the part requiring her to be naked and kiss another girl, Xena wasn’t fazed.

Xena takes part in one of the show’s many orgies

“I didn’t realise until I got there just how intimate things would get, but being a big admirer of the show I suppose I didn’t mind too much.

“I just thought, ‘What the heck, I’ve always wanted to act and this could be the perfect way of making a name for myself.”

“I didn’t mind too much”: Xena hopes her appearance might kick-start her acting career

Xena’s appearance was her first credited role on TV, she was listed in the credits as ‘Whore’

In the show, her orgy is cut short by the arrival of Tywin Lannister, played by acting legend Charles Dance, who wishes to speak to Prince Oberyn in private.

Hands off: Tywin Lannister, Hand of the King, arrives to break up the fun

Xena has said it was a “shock” to learn she would be sharing the screen with the Hand of the King: “I’ve always adored Charles Dance and hadn’t even realised he was scripted to appear in the same scene”.

“I’ve always adored Charles Dance”: Xena shares the screen with her idol

Since filming her scene for the show last year, Xena has signed for a top modelling agency in Athens, though she plans to continue her studies for now.

“My parents are very supportive of everything I do, just as long as my college work doesn’t suffer”.

Unfortunately, if you missed Xena’s big break, you’ll have to wait for the boxset. The next episode of Game of Thrones will air on Monday 2nd June at 9pm.