Man v Booze returns!

Man v Booze makes his comeback. Scroll down for the video.

Scroll down for video

He’s back!

After a year-long hiatus, Man v Booze has returned to our computer screens in the final episode of his iron-livered show.

And he’s saved the most daring stunt of all for last… this time he’s taking on a pint of absinthe.

In case you were living under a rock this time last year, Man v Booze is the student defying all odds to down any liquor he can get his hands on.

He’s taken on a bin-sized Jägerbomb, five pints of Guiness, and the Rainbow Wine Challenge.

Not only is MVB a famed boozer, but he’s also a handy poet. His final video contains such gems as: “See this plinth? Fit only for a bottle of absinthe.”

But any fans keen to see the drinking exploits continue will be disappointed. The masked drinker says: “As I promised a friend, this will be the end.”

With its sensible hat on, The Tab has to point out that even MVB says don’t try this at home.

It seems unlikely, but MVB actually survived this final challenge. Off-licence owners nationwide will breathe a sigh of relief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmMBtJu21M

And as a special treat for fans of both The Tab and Man v Booze, here he is in a Tab t-shirt.