Win tickets to Beach Break Live

The Tab is giving away a pair of tickets to Beach Break Live.

Jake Bugg, Lucy Rose and Devlin will be taking to the stage at this year’s Beach Break Live, whose stellar lineup was announced today.

And The Tab is giving one lucky Cardiff student the chance to win a pair of tickets.

This could be you

Founded in Cornwall, BBL has been held in South Wales for the last three years. But this summer will see it return to Newquay for the most ambitious festival yet.

Sun, sea and sand. Perfect.

The main stage may be on the gorgeous Fistral Beach, but this year the whole town is getting involved. There’ll be secret sets in greasy spoons, hidden rooftop raves and boat parties – not to mention beach discos and club nights.

And the fun isn’t limited to music

But if music’s not your thing, there’ll still be plenty for you to do. The BBL team will be setting up harbour-side cinemas, pool parties and laser shows, and they’ll be putting on plenty of theatre and comedy too.

Last year’s festival

Throw extreme sports, circus acts and pasty parties (yes, really) into the mix, and you’ve got yourself an unmissable festival.

Dizzee Rascal performing in South Wales last year

Voice of the people, Lucy Rose said, “Man I love the beach, and I love playing music. This festival is perfect for me.”

You heard the girl. Now post a smiley face below to enter our lucky prize draw.

Day tickets from £20. 20-24th July. Click here for more information.