The Tipster

Paddy gives you his top tips for this weekend’s sport

Man City vs Liverpool, Sky Sports 1, 4pm

Liverpool are still looking to get a win against a team in the top half of the league this season. It’s a record, and it’s not a good one. Brendan Rodgers’ team is improving and showed that in the draw against Arsenal.

Goalscorers: I hope Roberto Mancini starts with the two Argentinians, Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero. This is City’s best partnership and the two who cause most havoc. I wouldn’t look past either of them for first goalscorer. Either Carlos Tevez or Sergio Aguero are 9/2 with Paddy Power to score first.

One of the Liverpool centre-backs from a corner is a good shout. Daniel Agger is worth a few bob at 9/1 anytime (or it’s a massive 200/1 for Agger first and City to win 2-1).

Paddy’s tip: Liverpool can score, but Manchester City will beat them 2-1.

England vs Ireland, ITV, 3pm
Paddy’s tip: England to win by 15 points

Newcastle vs Chelsea, ESPN, 5.30pm
Paddy’s tip: Moussa Sissoko to score first

India vs Pakistan, Sky Sports, 10.30am
Paddy’s tip: Sachin Tendulkar century

England are still looking to get a win against a team in the top half of the league this season. It’s a record, and it’s not a good one. Brendan Rodgers’ team is improving and showed that in the draw against Arsenal.

Tryscorers: I hope Roberto Mancini starts with the two Argentinians, Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero. This is City’s best partnership and the two who cause most havoc. I wouldn’t look past either of them for first goalscorer. Either Carlos Tevez or Sergio Aguero are 9/2 with Paddy Power to score first.

One of the Liverpool centre-backs from a corner is a good shout. Daniel Agger is worth a few bob at 9/1 anytime (or it’s a massive 200/1 for Agger first and City to win 2-1).