Varshity Accommodation: student electrocuted as cleaner attacks others with beer bottles

Chaos erupted in Varsity accommodation last week when a classicist was electrocuted and other students nearly got bottled by a cleaner.

Varsity Trip in Photos

Check out all the best photos from Varsity Trip 09, exclusively on The Tab.

Varsity Trip Review

Desipite logistical nightmares, Varsity Trip 2009 was simply too big to fail. Four out of Five.

Ski Trip Begins in Chaos

Cock-ups and and confusion mar the start of the 2009 Varsity Trip