Your Cambridge horoscopes for November

It’s time to look to the stars to show us how to survive week 5

November brings the start of eclipse season, meaning this will likely be a turning point month for many of us. With the infamous week 5 fast approaching, what does this mean for the Cambridge student?

Aries

November 10th may bring you some difficulties with friends or colleagues as a Mercury-Mars conjunction collides with Saturn. Things might get frosty in a supervision, but worry not! Stick to your guns and everything will work itself out. Sagittarius season begins on 21st and it’s time to let loose! Do what makes you happy and you can turn November around. It’s time to party, Aries!

Taurus

Brace yourself for some drama this month. The new moon on the 4th can reveal some changes in the people you love. Try to grow together rather than letting yourselves grow apart. The next day, Venus will enter your adventurous and free-spirited ninth house, and wild escapades will ensue that will bring your relationships back into harmony. Time to explore a college you’ve never been inside before, or get partying! However, the eclipse on 19th may turn everything on its head. A dramatic end to term, but certainly not a boring one…

Gemini

A surge of productivity in both work and love will strike you at the beginning of the month with the arrival of the new moon and Venus in your 8th house. However, old habits die hard, and you may find yourself slipping back into self-doubt the following week. Don’t let the imposter syndrome control you! When Sagittarius season begins on 21st, it will activate your 7th house of partnerships, allowing you to get closer with those you love. Your friends will see you through the stress as the term begins to wind down. You’ve got this Gemini! 

Cancer 

4th November brings an awakening of your romantic and artistic self as the new moon enters your fifth house of self-expression. Time to spice up your essays, or cosy up to that one person you’ve been crushing on since the day you moved in. On 12th, the sun will allow you to see the bigger picture, and gain a more flexible perspective of love. Perhaps a college proposal is around the corner, or a spiritual reunion with your college spouse. The beginning of Sagittarius season on 21st opens you up to productivity, and you can finish the month on a high as your goals get closer in sight — even if the goal is just to crawl to the end of term. 

Leo

Your month starts with a reconnection to your home space. Maybe it’s time to spruce up your room; let your inner artist shine even with limited space. On 10th, Mercury and Mars join forces and sensitivities may come to the surface. Perhaps that washing up has been left in your gyp just one day too long… Use this as an opportunity to create more positive patterns. The start of Sagittarius season on 21st will be a blessing — the sun will start the fun in your lively and creative fifth house, encouraging you to let go for a moment and do what makes you feel alive. Get yourself down to Sunday Life and forget about the stress! 

Virgo 

It’s time to speak your mind this month, Virgo. November starts with everything falling into place for you to get your smarty pants on, and your supervisions will go better than you could ever have imagined. When the lunar eclipse hits on the 19th, you may be surprised by a shift in your perspective. Maybe the clubs are actually really fun; maybe there is a world beyond your college gates, or even Cambridge…

Libra 

Venus coming into your fourth house of home and family on 5th will inspire you to embrace domesticity in your love life — no need to shell out on a £6 pint when Sainsbury’s wine will do perfectly. Doubt may set in towards the middle of the month and you may feel the need to overcompensate by buying things you don’t need. Perhaps one piece of college merch is enough…? On 21st, Sagittarius season begins and it’s time for you to tap into your mental power and end term with a bang. 

Scorpio

Happy birthday! A new moon in Scorpio arrives on 4th November, allowing you to open up to the possibility of self-improvement. Perhaps you will actually do your lecture pre-reading for the first time, or attend the society you signed up to 3 weeks ago. Perhaps you will read all your emails! Only time can tell, but the stars are on your side. You may find that the partial lunar eclipse on 19th is particularly illuminating. Pay attention! Something important might reveal itself — keep those eyes on Crushbridge and you might just be surprised. 

Either way, Scorpio, November is your month. 

Sagittarius 

Nearly birthday time! With Sagittarius season coming at the end of the month, it’s the moment to pamper yourself. Pret subscription? Jack’s Gelato? An hour to lie in? It doesn’t matter, just as long as you feel you’re treating yourself with the love you deserve. Pay extra attention to your physical needs on 19th. Never quite got over your Freshers’ Flu/general Cambridge plague? Take time to prioritise yourself in all ways this month, Sag, because great things will come if you do.

Capricorn 

The beginning of the month brings social blessings aplenty as the new moon inspires you to expand your network. Then, Venus entering Capricorn on 5th will bring out your beauty, making you feel more loved than ever. Your Camfesses will quickly rise to the top of the page as you get more likes than ever. On 19th you may feel a resurgence of passion for your work. Embrace your inner geek as the end of Michaelmas term approaches. You’re on top form this month Capricorn!

Aquarius 

Time to get cracking! The new moon on the 4th will reveal your driven 10th house, reigniting your ambitious side. Get on the grind, get in the library and week 5 will be an absolute breeze. The very next day, as Venus enters your pensive and personal 12th house, you will be encouraged to look inward and do some soul-searching in regards to your love life. Perhaps you will realise something about your secret college crush, or perhaps someone new will make a move… 

Pisces

Who needs romance when you have friends? Venus enters your sociable eleventh house on the 5th, bringing you back to your college crew and the love you share with them. Your ability to get everyone laughing at your stories will be aided by Mercury coming into your ninth house.  As the lunar eclipse dawns on 19th, get ready for a bombshell that will ripple outward. You might find yourself being talked about all around college, or even uni…

Feature image credits: Max Pixel and the Creative Commons License

Articles recommended by this author:

Jesus College return Benin Bronze in world first

Why Cambridge students should be having cold showers

Cambridge streets left empty as students boycott nightclubs