ENTER NOW: The Tab’s Best Bums 2020

This is the lockdown distraction you’ve been waiting for

2020 has been a year like no other. But now at least there is light at the end of the tunnel, something to do during your government-approved lockdown excursions – strip your kit off and enter The Tab’s Best Bums competition.

Image may contain: Floor, Sphere, Hardwood, Person, Flooring, Human, Back, Furniture, Wood

We’re looking for Cantabs to bare all in Cambridge’s most iconic locations (if you dare) – and coronavirus restrictions mean that you’re going to have to get creative. You can enter solo, or as a group entry (COVID safety precautions allowing!) Why not try bonding with your household by taking photos of each others’ bums? Or group workout sessions to get that perfect peach?

Image may contain: Torso, Steeple, Tower, Architecture, Spire, Sculpture, Art, Urban, City, Metropolis, Town, Building, Back, Human, Person

Need some inspiration? Check out Cambridge’s best bums of 2019 here.

If you’re entering this year (and really, what else are you going to do in lockdown?) make sure that you’re staying two metres away from your photographer (unless they’re in your household.) It’s also worth bringing along a bottle of hand sanitiser…

Send in your submissions to [email protected] by Thursday 19th November.