Image may contain: Female, Skin, Sleeve, Face, Costume, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

Fairwell to Cambridge’s Vintage Fair!

One last hurrah after almost 10 years of second-hand success

Cambridge’s Affordable Vintage Fair is nothing less than an institution. Having opened its doors to the public in 2008, they were one of Cambridge’s very first vintage fairs and have been a staple of student life for almost a decade.

Heartbreakingly, the fair will be closing its doors for the final time on the 1st February 2020, but not without saying goodbye first.

With 30 independent businesses selling specialist, rare and often handmade pieces, their farewell event is the perfect opportunity to both shop sustainably and to support the local traders who enrich Cambridge’s culture.

It's a win-win really. Whether you're in the market for clothes, jewellery, accessories, make-up, or even home-ware, swing by and see what you can find!

Image may contain: People, Crowd, Glasses, Costume, Face, Accessories, Sunglasses, Accessory, Person, Human

From 1930s glam to 1990s brands, you're bound to find what you never knew you needed!

If you're a die-hard fan, don't despair too much, as while we'll be saying goodbye to the Guildhall venue, Judy's itself is just undergoing a spring re-brand. Well deserved and hardly surprising as they've been going nearly 15 years!

So if you’re a fresher (like me), or do all your shopping online (also like me), now is as good a time as any to ditch fast fashion and explore the eclectic range of retro and reworked clothing that Judy’s has to offer.
Mark it in your calendars for a fun day out with friends, a cute date, or even just an excuse to do some retail therapy.

Image may contain: Food, Burger, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Be that guy in the edgy shirt you always see on Sidg

The final farewell event will be taking place on the 1st of February at the Guildhall (in Market Square) between 10:30am-4:30pm, and, if you’re a fan of eco-conscious fashion, it’s not to be missed.

The entry fee is £2.50 on the door (free for under 12s), but The Tab has an exclusive half price ticket if you follow the link below:

https://tinyurl.com/cambridgehalf

Just use code HALF at the checkout!

Now there’s really no excuse not to check it out.