Free STI checks to your door for Cam students

It takes 10 minutes.

#college #collegemarriage#unirelationship#boyfriend#girlfriend#sex#love Cambridge checks Chlamydia chlamydia tests icash std std checks STI sti checks

TL/DR: follow THIS LINK, sign up, order an STI kit to your plodge for whichever checks you want/need. You can post it off for free, and they’ll text your results within a few days.

It’s all very discrete, and tests include a blood sample, throat swab, urine sample and rectal swab for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, AIDS, Syphilis and Hepatitis. It only takes 10 minutes. Procrastinate in a healthy way.

ALSO, you can go to the CUSU page or the NHS page for sexual health advice. You can get free sexual health supplies from CUSU (17 Mill Lane, CUSU reception, 9-6:30 on weekdays), your JCR welfare officers, or most hospitals (Addenbrookes, Huntingdon Road).

ALSO, here are the NHS pages for mythbusting and sex tips.

ALSO ALSO, here’s the clinic page in case you’d prefer to go in and be seen in person.

With that in mind, here's…

MY SATURDAY NIGHT IN

A parcel arrived, all blank and mysterious.

Image may contain: Paper, Canvas

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI

I got tested for everything, partly in the name of journalism, but mostly because I’ve been promised birthday sex in June so I thought I’d better prepare.

The weirdest part of the whole experience was getting a blood sample; you’re given a little lancet to prick your finger with and then you stand there and bleed 4 mls into a tube. Naturally, I did all this mid-essay crisis, so I tried to keep typing with my right hand but kept forgetting I shouldn’t use my left and just haemmorrhaged over my laptop keys.

There’d be more photos here, but apparently, quote my editor, ‘Matt, no-one wants to see your rectal swab’.

I also got my friend Meg to get checked. Here's what she had to say.

Image may contain: Text Message, Human, Person, Advertisement, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Text

And both of us are STI free!!! (Responses within a few days).

Again, you can get FREE, DISCRETE STI CHECKS delivered to you. Get yourself checked.