Cambridge RAG launch weekly club night

It’ll be held at Life every Monday

Cambridge Raising and Giving are bringing "a weekly night which is different to all the rest." All money raised from the ticket sales will be given to charity.

Click 'interested' for the social media currency or there's obv no point in going

Last year, RAG raised £100,000 for ten charities chosen by you. They're famous for their university-wide events like LOST, Blind Date and Jailbreak.

Last year's Jailbreakers

Last year's Jailbreakers

But come Michaelmas, they're raising the bar. Starting Monday 2nd October, every week they'll be holding a night at Kuda Cambridge (aka Life).

RAG also want to bring better music to Cambridge clubbing, a charitable act in itself to long-suffering Cindies-goers. They'll be playing tracks from the best student talent in Cambridge, as well as supporting up-and-coming musicians, courtesy of CAM FM.

Look at these fancy graphics!!!!!11!1

Look at these fancy graphics!!!!!11!1

You can get discounted tickets for the launch night through your college freshers' rep and after that through RAG representatives. If you bring a big enough group, free drinks and entry can be provided, but you'll have to email the RAG president first (Julia Nielsen, [email protected]).

Free drinks and real music, all whilst making the world a better place? Cancel your Tuesday 9ams – Monday Life could become the real deal.