Jerked Off to Jail: Police Get a Grip on Cambridge College Masturbator

From injections to erections, a drug-dealer on probation tosses away his freedom.

Cambridge Crown Court fleshlight masturbation Mohammed Rahim vibrator

Mohammed Rahim has been slapped on the wrist by authorities after masturbating publicly in front of female Cambridge University students. The two separate incidents occurred on August 20 and September 3 last year, when Rahim was caught red-handed while on probation from prison, after serving time for a drug-dealing conviction in 2011.

Post-exam cava is the only public spraying most Cambridge students are used to

Randy Rahim of Selwyn Road, Newnham, is reported to have lurked around two different Cambridge colleges waiting for potential victims. He approached a lone female student in each case and asked for help with directions, while simultaneously giving himself a hand beneath his trousers.

Sentencing Rahim, Judge Jonathan Haworth said: “This was, as the charges say, outrageous behaviour and you clearly upset your two victims, who you approached in the street quite randomly, engaged in conversation and then masturbated under your clothes.”

Mohammed Rahim

Last week, Cambridge Crown Court handed Rahim a hard punishment for the perverted offenses. The 32 year old will have no chance of release before 2016 as he will serve four months jail time for two counts of public indecency, in concurrence with the remainder of his sentence for supplying heroin. That’s no doubt a huge relief for Cambridge students everywhere.