Everything Everything to Play Pembroke

Indie four-piece Everything Everything will headline Pembroke May Ball 2013, The Tab can confirm.

act band everything everything Exclusive headline act May Ball Blog Music Pembroke May Ball shields stage

The Tab can exclusively reveal that Everything Everything will be the headline act at this year’s Pembroke May Ball.

The four-piece indie pop band will take to the stage on June 19th, just days after performing at the Isle of Wight festival and a week before appearing at Glastonbury.

The announcement comes at a particularly exciting time for the band, whose sophomore record Arc reached the top 5 in the album charts.

‘Cough Cough’ and ‘Kemosabe’, two singles from Everything Everything’s latest album, both made Radio 1’s A-List, and the band are set to play a sold out UK tour this summer.

You can read The Tab’s review of the band’s performance at the Junction last term here.

The band will be accompanied by support act Shields, a five-piece indie band from Newcastle.

Having released their first EP as a free download in November 2012, Shields are set to play gigs in England this month, before moving onto Germany in July.

Speaking to The Tab late last night, Pembroke May Ball President Chris Ramsden said: “We’re absolutely thrilled to have such a sensational act headlining our Ball.

“With such a stand-out review from The Tab earlier this year we’re sure that our guests will be blown away!”