Paedo Philo Prof

Former Cambridge Prof Peter Smith was charged with downloading images of CHILD PORN on his computer.

Cambridge don download faculty of philosophy harry shukman inappropriate Internet jesus Paedo paedo philo prof paedophile peter smith philosophy porn professor prostitutes Scandal Sex sex offender sexual contact union reveals raciest line up

A former Cambridge philosophy supervisor was sentenced today on charges of downloading child porn.

Dr Peter Smith was found guilty of downloading 1,143 illegal images of child pornography between 2009 and 2011. The images found reached the highest level on the scale of child porn severity.

Smith, who previously taught philosophy at the Uni, has been sentenced with an internet ban and 180 hours of community service.

In addition to his punishment, he is to be placed on the sex offenders’ register for 5 years.

But this isn’t the first time that Peter Smith, 67, has been found guilty of inappropriate sexual behaviour. Back in 2003 he resigned as a fellow of Jesus after it was revealed he entertained prostitutes in the same room where he supervised students.

Paedo Prof Peter Smith

The news that Smith was sentenced has concerned some of his former students.

A third year from Fitz who wished to remain anonymous said “I am shocked and disgusted to hear about this, and surprised that he hasn’t learned from his widely-known past transgressions.”

A third year Clareite, who also studied under Smith, said she now “wished I hadn’t bought his bloody book.”