Theatre Guide Dog: Week 1

THE THEATRE GUIDE DOG delves ever deeper into delusion and denial.

ADC Corpus Playroom Dance Footlights Lent pick me up Smoker Swagger The Dumb Waiter Theatre theatre guide dog week one Zombie Haiku

It rises at night and advances with a deceptive gentleness, but you know: it is always there. Never escapable, ever relentless: the unfinished holiday essay. And what better place to drown yourself in delusional denial than the ADC bar? For once you might even blend right in.

Corpus Smoker – 23rd January only

Dust off your diaphragm and head on down for the first of the smaller and more L-shaped of the smokers.

Corpus Playroom, 9.30pm £5-6

The Dumb Waiter – 24th-28th January 

Tap them metaphorical arms and tighten those theatrical tourniquets, your termly hit of Pinter is here. ALREADY.

Corpus Playroom, 7pm £5-6

Swagger! – 24th-28th January

The most subdued of the performing arts takes over the ADC with its annual outburst.

ADC, 7.45pm £6-10

Zombie Haiku – 24th-28th January 

No one really knows what this is about, but it should be praised for taking the “quirky” Corpus lateshow title to heights previously unimagined.

Corpus Playroom, 9.30pm £5-6

Footlights and Friends – 24th January only

Not content with pissing contempt over our smaller and weaker associates in our online media, Cambridge invites Leeds and Bristol over to humiliate in person.

ADC, 11pm £6-7

Pick Me Up – 25th-28th January

Four frequent Footlight-y funnymen flaunt a four-night farce.

ADC, 11pm £4-6