US Uni Sexes Up Lectures

An American uni has controversially used live sex shows in their lectures. The Tab asks if it would make students here more likely to brave a 9am at Sidgwick.

brigham young university faith kroll Lectures live demonstration northwestern university orgasm sex toy Sidgwick Site

One US Uni recently found a way to fill their lecture halls – by showing a naked woman using a power saw-turned-sex toy to orgasm.

A top prof at Northwestern Uni, which charges more than $40,000 a year, used an exhibitionist enjoying the toy in a lecture on sexual arousal, to demonstrate live “certain aspects of female physiology.”

100 students turned up to see the study and were said to have given “uniformly positive feedback,” while ‘demonstrator’ 24 year old Faith Kroll described the experience as “amazing.”

The unusual teaching style has angered the uni’s President though, who has ordered an investigation into the sexed up class.

Faith Kroll took part in the live sex demonstration with her 44 year old fiancé.

With Cambridge lecturers struggling to pull in the numbers at this late stage in the year, The Tab asked students whether voyeurism would get them out of bed on a Monday morning.

Magdalene MML student Sarah Coskeran suggested it could in fact have the opposite effect, making people miss lectures to avoid feeling uncomfortable. She added, “to force students to make this choice is, I think, irresponsible behaviour from the lecturer.”

Psychology Student Daisy Crawley agreed, branding the idea a “bizarre” – one which “might make people go to their lectures for all the wrong reasons.”

But Toby Jones, studying politics, was a big fan of the innovation. He told The Tab: “Sex is the primary motivation for all of my behaviour, so I would definitely go to more lectures if they showed live porn.”

Not everywhere in the US is so liberal about sex. Student basketball star Brandon Davies was recently suspended by the Mormon-run Brigham Young University for breaking their strict honour code by having pre-marital sex with his girlfriend.