Mark Liu: Back By Popular Demand

‘I think I will get married one day. It’s basically like having a mother you can sleep with.’ The Tab reviews Mark Liu’s latest offering: a step-by-step guide to ‘Women and Dating’.

Cambridge Dating love Mark Liu Neil Strauss Phoebe Luckhurst st johns The Game women

I refuse to believe that I am alone in lamenting that it has been over two long months since we last heard from Cambridge’s most famous John’s Fresher mathematician who may or may not exist, Mark Liu.

It is a niche he not only fills, but owns. It seems that the death of 2010 has left Mark Liu in a reflective mood: in his latest video, he does us, a band of followers (or, ‘Liu Fans’) the honour of imparting some kernels of seduction in a comprehensive step-by-step guide unparallelled since Neil Strauss gave us ‘The Game’. Strauss will no doubt be shaking beneath the two women he presumably has resting on his thighs right now. Not like that. But because Mark Liu’s latest video is a coup de force in the realm of seductive strategy.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R5EjCj2S-g

Liu’s mots justes are worthy of expansion in a philosophical treatise, but The Tab has helpfully condensed a few of Mark Liu’s sagest suggestions below:

– Liu treats dating like a board game. Anyone can play a board game. Thus ultimately, he aims to democratise seduction strategy so that anyone can play that too. There’s hope for you yet, boys.

– Take a wingman: an inferior version of yourself. Liu always does this when he’s ‘chasing the poontang’.

– Ensure that you’re up- to-date with a girl’s life – her Facebook statuses, seeing where she’s going, what she’s saying to her friends, looking at her photos. Liu does this even if he doesn’t actually know the girl in question. Remember, girls love to feel like they are being stalked. Nothing beats an Facebook message from a boy you don’t know listing some salient details about your life.

– Use pseudo-equations: Liu expresses beauty as non-linear but an n dimensional space in which n is a reasonably large positive integer. Sexiness is ‘merely a yes, no, would I tap that, function’. But of course.

– It’s all about the numbers game.

– And if in doubt, drop the commitment bomb: ‘I think I will get married one day. It’s basically like having a mother you can sleep with.’

The Tab eagerly awaits Liu’s next vlog: vote below in our poll about what you think his next installment should cover.

Literally no idea what we’re talking about? Check out Mark Liu’s Youtube channel and catch up.