Brookes subjects ranked as some of the best in the world so bog off Oxford
This is for 13 subjects
Oxford Brookes University has been listed as one of the “world’s top universities” in 13 subjects in the latest QS World University Rankings for 2020.
In the QS World University Rankings list, courses that have placed amongst the world rankings include:
• Accounting and Finance
• Architecture and Built Environment
• Biological Sciences
• Business & Management Studies
• Computer Science & Information Systems
• Economics and Econometrics
• Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing
• English Language and Literature
• Hospitality & Leisure Management
• Modern Languages
• Politics & International Studies
Hospitality & Leisure Management is the highest ranked subject for Brookes, as number nine in the world.
A statement was released by Professor Alistair Fitt, Vice-Chancellor of Oxford Brookes University which said: “High quality teaching is a key factor for prospective students making decisions about their course and place of study.
“This latest accolade demonstrates once again our outstanding academic quality and global reputation, spanning a wide range of subjects.”
Want to break stories like this? Join the team! DM us via The Tab Brookes on Facebook or @tabbrookes on Insta.
Know something? Send tips to [email protected]