Image may contain: Team Sport, Team, Sport, Sports, Building

Gentlemen’s Fight Night has a new venue for 2020

This event sold out in two minutes

Arguably the most anticipated night of the year, Gentlemen's Fight Night, hosted by The Ox Events, is back and with a new venue for 2020.

The event in previous years have taken place at The King's Centre. But this year it's been released that the new location is The Oxford Ice Rink.

Image may contain: Concert, Lighting, Interior Design, Audience, Crowd, Human, Person, Room, Auditorium, Hall, Indoors, Theater

Freddie Goodall told The Tab Brookes: "From ice skating to an evening of boxing, we are ready to see a spectacular show and a transformation of Gentlemen's Fight Night Part VIII.

"If you didn't think it was possible to make this event any bigger, this promises to be one hell of an event."

Image may contain: Stage, Indoors, Interior Design, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Audience, Crowd, Human, Person

Sam Zappi told The Tab Brookes "Gentlemen's Fight Night will be so much fun and everyone will dress up and look lovely and say 'it's for the gram, what caption on this photo bro?'. Just enjoy the night and atmosphere."

Know something? Send tips to [email protected]

Want to break stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @tabbrookes on Instagram or The Tab Brookes on Facebook.