Image may contain: Pendant, Glasses, Face, Accessory, Sunglasses, Accessories, Person, Human

Brookes’ Most Eligible Bachelor 2019

The fittest of them all

We have selected three of the finest Brookes bachelors for our competition to end the semester. Just in time for Christmas, when you're feeling single AF and need a cuddle buddy.

Help these singletons to find a kiss under the mistletoe this year. Head to The Brookes Tab Instagram to see more from them.

Alex Jones, Third Year, Business Management and Geography

Image may contain: People, Face, Beer, Alcohol, Beverage, Drink, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Instagram: alexjones04

Why do you think you were nominated?

I'm the last singleton in the house and my housemates are aiming to auction me off.

How would you feel if you won?

I don't know, how about you have a touch and let me know.

What's your go to chat up line?

If I flip a coin what are the chances of me getting head?

Tell us something your family doesn't know about you?

I ended up spending the night in hospital on my 21st birthday.

Max Dawson, First Year, Sport and Exercise Science

Image may contain: Outdoors, Walking, Road, Tree, Plant, Path, Sunglasses, Accessory, Accessories, Shoe, Footwear, Human, Person, Shorts, Apparel, Clothing

Instagram: @maxwdawson

Why do you think you were nominated?

Have you seen me?

How would you feel if you won?

Not too surprised.

What's your go to chat up line?

Don't use chat up lines, just tell the bird I play cricket. And I live in Barnes.

By week two of uni I had the same number of chunders as get withs, 35+.

Victor Nonyane, Third Year, Computer Science

Image may contain: Long Sleeve, Woman, Female, Sleeve, Man, Person, Human, Overcoat, Suit, Blazer, Jacket, Coat, Apparel, Clothing

Instagram: @vicnoner

Why do you think you were nominated?

Cause a young handsome guy called Uncle Billet thought it would be funny. I can't prove it was him, but I suspect so. I keep a low profile so can't think of anyone else who would nominate such an ugly looking guy like me.

How would you feel if you won?

If I won which would never happen (fact). I would host a night out in Bridge or Hanks for potential suitors. It would be called BigVic's Bachelor Night, sponsored by my fashion brand MoreAfro.

What's your go to chat up line?

Don't use chat up lines. It's all about the energy, cause mostly on a scale from one to 10, you're a nine. And I'm the one you need to develop that energy.

That I found my lost long biological brother Billet aka Uncle Billet. If anyone doesn't believe us, shame on you.