Image may contain: Paper, Poster, Advertisement, Text, Human, Person

Here’s a guide to all the littest events happening this May Day

Thank us later

May Day is approaching. Don't miss out on the hype and cop a ticket for one of the events below while you can. April 30th is the date to save, put it in your diary now. We've compiled all the events going on, prices and all, so you can pick whichever one you want. Have a gander:

Simple May Day party at The Bullingdon

Simple have a special one planned at The Bullingdon for May Day with extended opening hours from 11pm-6am. Djrum and Mor Elian will be playing at Simple's May Day party with support from Em + Stav, Tim Gore and James Weston. Tickets: £20

Image may contain: Number, Symbol, Plant, Vegetation, Text, Word

This is May Day 2019 at the O2 Academy

The Ox Events have sorted out a stellar line up for May Day at the O2 Academy this year. A new club layout, extended opening hours (11pm-6am) and a line up featuring Joy Orbison, Tom Findlay, Shanti Celeste, Dan Shake, Jon Rust and resident DJs suggests that it's going to be an insane night. Tickets: £35

May Day 2019 at Emporium/Basement

Head down to Emporium/Basement this May Day for an extended session (10.30pm-5am) from Optimo, DJ duo Twitch and Jonnie Wilkes and a B2B from Moxie & Saoirse to close the night. Tickets: £15

Image may contain: Security, Lighting, Text, Purple

Straight Outta Oxford Atik May Day Special Ft. Avelino (Live)

Atik have a special guest in store this year for its hip hop-themed May day party. Avelino will be bringing his bars to Oxford and on top of this, there will be house anthems and cheesey bangers from 10pm-6am. Tickets: £8

Image may contain: Brochure, Flyer, Text, Paper, Beard, Accessories, Glasses, Accessory, Person, Face, Human, Advertisement, Poster

The Weird & Wonderful; May Day Night Bridge Ft. Sammy Virji

The Bridge are putting on a weird & wonderful night for May Day 2019. Get ready for an immersive experience from 10pm-6am enhanced by full venue decoration and music from special guest Sammy Virji. Tickets: £15

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Advertisement