Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Head, Beverage, Drink, Alcohol, Beer, Party, Face, Person, Human

We know your Oxford night out based on your star sign

Yes, you really are that transparent. We see you.

You might all claim to live and breathe Fishies, but is that the case? Now you'll know, based on your star sign.

Pisces (February 19th to March 20th)

The most sensitive out of all the signs yet one of the most up for a night out. You adopt a role somewhere between baby of the group and mother hen.

You would much rather avoid any chance of conflict at all costs and celebrate people, Plush is right on brand for you.

Aries (March 21st- April 19th)

Despite you being a fire sign and having the capacity to throw a Kim K level tantrum you actually like you like your nights out to be mostly chilled.

You're fragile on the inside and would much rather get lit in a smaller safer space with your closest friends and invest quality time into your dad dancing. Everyone expects your heart and soul to breathe Fishies but deep down you're a Hanks person at heart.

Image may contain: Audience, Crowd, Leisure Activities, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Bar Counter, Pub, Party, Human, Person

Taurus (April 20th -May 20th)

Honestly you're all about your friends so as long as you're with them then you are up for going anywhere at any time. If you got your perfect night out, that is as long as you get the exact amount of VKs you want and leave only when you say the word.

Because when you've had enough, boy have you had enough. You're up for a messy night once in a while but mostly Sandy's classy vibe suits your aesthetic to a t.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th)

It is a truth universally acknowledged that Geminis are NOT to be trusted. As a gemini you get this a lot but you'd rather not deal with that, get your two faces ready for a night out and down as many VKs as you can stomach.

Although you take your degree very seriously what most people don't realize is that you take the sesh just as seriously. You're quick to be judged and would honestly rather just drink till you black out. You belong in Emporium, stay there.

Image may contain: Face, Pub, Bar Counter, People, Coat, Apparel, Jacket, Clothing, Dating, Party, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd)

You're one of the most free spirited people out there and are all about having fun, you were born in the summer so naturally you are the sunshine of anyone's night out. PT was made for you and there will always be a part of your missing now that it's gone.

You've tried giving Atik a go to replace your loss but it just isn't the same. You're easily adaptable and can honestly have a fun night out anywhere, although you probably somehow always end up spending slightly more than you should.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd)

You typically cannot be satisfied with a night out unless you've been preing since 6pm, been to multiple bars, stayed till closing and puked outside maccies.

Bridge has your heart and soul and nothing, not even that looming dissertation can separate the two of you. You are by far a better love story than Twilight, maybe even better than A Star Is Born and that shit is next level kind of love.

Image may contain: Night Club, Club, Party, Human, Person

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd)

As a virgo you are a big fan of routine and familiarity. You're the sign of the virgin because you're so frigid about how and who you spend your time with. You will only go on a night out if you have a say in what club you go to, where you eat afterwards and what time you get a taxi home because under no circumstances is your stubborn ass walking.

Ideally, it's a three hour night in Atik but cheese room only, a box of 20 McNuggets and tucked up in bed by 1:30am. Sandy's unique vibe is ideal for you, ditch trying to like Atik and head there.

Libra (September 23rd TO October 23rd)

Your self indulgent ass is all about that chill but classy vibe. Whilst you truly adore a messy af night out once in a blue moon you generally like to keep it relaxed and clean, for the most part.

Cirkus was designed by Libras all over Ox, it is your holy land. You probably pre on wine, not that three quid crap, the real shit and you love a good fruity cocktail. You low key use a night out as a way to spy on all the cute boys daydreaming that you'll find your prince charming.

Image may contain: Skin, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human

Scorpio (October 24th to November 22nd)

You have big dick energy at all times and are always up for exploring new places to go out, not that it would take you much time if you're in Oxford. The bigger and more vibey the better.

You're a Fishies fan through and through and nobody, not even the O2 flooding (…again) can take that away from you. You'll be chanting Brookes not Books till you die and dread that 'we need to leave' every damn week. No 9am will get in the way of you and your dad dancing.

Sagittarius (November 23rd- December 21st)

Proudly one of the most basic out of all the signs, you'll go anywhere as long as you look on point and have taken 10000 pictures. If there isn't an insta post did you really go out?

You're a big fan of the Cellar and never want those messy nights to end. If you ever had a tattoo it would be 'long live posh nosh'.

Image may contain: Night Club, Electronics, Screen, Display, Monitor, Apparel, Clothing, Club, Pub, Bar Counter, Night Life, Human, Person

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 20th)

You are nothing if not ambitious, ambitious to have the best night you can and if that aint cocktails and throwback hits then you simply aren't showing up.

A humble cocktail…. or 10 at TVC and you are golden, chill vibes only pls.

Aquarius (January 21st- February 19th)

You're an air sign so honestly it is nothing short of a miracle if you remember your pass and ID let alone make it to the club. Your perfect night is letting it all lose at Plush and slut dropping till you pass out with the beautiful LGBT community.

The night is a success if you don't throw up in the taxi home which lets be honest, happens to you kind of a lot.

Image may contain: Night Life, Pub, Bar Counter, Party, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

Pisces (February 20th to March 20th)

You would much rather avoid any chance of conflict at all costs and celebrate people, Plush is right on brand for you as well most of the time but you would rather be out at Bully fading into the crowd and bopping along to indie bands.

Image may contain: Face, People, Baseball Cap, Cap, Hat, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel