Image may contain: Glass, Cup, Bottle, Pizza, Food

Pizza Pilgrims are offering a Brookes student £1,500 to become their official taster

Not only will you be paid, you’ll also get free pizza for a year

Have you ever found yourself pulling an all nighter, writing a long-ass essay and just wondering what the point of it all is?

Well things might be looking up, as Pizza Pilgrims are offering one lucky student in Oxford the chance of becoming their official pizza taster. Pizza Pilgrims will also pay the lucky winner £1,500 and give them an entire years worth of free pizza.

Applications for the Pizza Pilgrims branch in Oxford Westgate will be open from the 17th September and can be completed via an online form on their website.

The position is available to students from both Oxford University and Oxford Brookes, all you need to do is submit a short video letting them know exactly why you'll be the best pizza taster they can get their hands on.

Image may contain: Pizza, Food

Alison Miller, manager of Pizza Pilgrims in Oxford, says they are looking for someone "not afraid to get involved in the fun and madness that is the Pilgrims way of life."

The lucky finalists will be required to compete with one another in a bunch of tasks, such as making pizza boxes and pizza spinning before you can claim your throne as the official Pizza Pilgrims taster.

If you're lucky enough to win, you just have to come into Pizza Pilgrims once a week to take part in free quality control tastings and you can bring up to three of your friends. You will also create an "Oxford Special" pizza, which will be available on the menu for Ox to enjoy. I don't know what we've done to deserve this but I for one am absolutely not complaining.