There is a new Wednesday night for Oxford Uni coming to Atik

The organisers already bring legendary nights

Oxford is about to get an all new club night, as Atik Wednesday is being taken over by new event organisers.

The new night will be under the name Shark End, and is from the entrepreneurs behind most of Oxford's nightlife.

Organisers, Freddie Goodall and Sam Zappi, promise to "shake up Oxford nightlife".

"We want Oxford University students to get more back from their night with better content, more exciting acts and an overall better experience than what they are getting currently," they told The Tab.

"Change is good, and there will be a great amount of energy being put into the night.

"We like working closely with the students, with sports clubs, societies and entz reps being integral part of our event planning."

Sam and Fred are the guys behind the major Oxford nightlife brands such as MNB, The Ox events, and they have been behind some incredible line ups including Stormzy, Bicep, Peggy Gou, Rudimental and Big Narstie.

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Party, Person, People, Human

They have also brought the Wealdstone Raider, Chicken Connoisseur, Chuckle Brothers, Vengaboys and Basshunter to the city in the past.

The boys say the name Shark End is a reminiscence form the legendary Park End club which is now Atik. "Everyone still calls it Park End so we thought we would have a play on words," they said.

Anyone with any enquiries, including those from sports teams and societies, can get in touch here.