Here’s what happened at the Brookes Fashion Show

They’re all really really fit

The third annual Brookes Fashion Show, hosted by Brookes Fashion Society, was to say the least a very impressive showcase of designers, models, and artists. The night was a fashion-famed event that took place on 26th November 2016.

Guests were met in Union Square with pop-up shops of all the showcasing designers, followed by a red carpet feel walkway. Inside, the hall was transitioned into a catwalk fit for London Fashion Week.

Designer Kanspoz and his models

The Brookes Fashion Society were all out in good spirits after weeks of hard work that went into the show. With contributions from sponsors such as Cosmopolitan, Body Shop, Lush and Hair electric – if you weren’t in that hall, where even were you?

Eight designers showcased with an addition of one charity line, all of which are Oxford Brookes-affiliated students. Lines were created by: ByVital, Mrs Namala, Olive McAndrews, DEUX, Kanspoz, Julie Oti Couture, Bianca Elgar and False Activity.

ByVital models getting ready to showcase second year, Cam J Huddlestone’s work.

There was even a Snapchat filter

That model behaviour

Be sure to check out the Brookes Fashion Society page on Facebook, or else look on their Instagram: @Brookescampusstyle for a lot more pictures of the night.