Submissions for Brookes Best Bum 2016 are now open

It’s the prize you can put at the top of your CV

Finally, the award everyone has been waiting for, squatting for, posing for, and now it’s your chance to shine.

Tired of getting 100+ likes on Instagram and want to take your game to the next level? This is where you can say you have the best male or female arse out of 18,000 other students. Fancy yourself the next Kardashian? Prove it by entering your backside.

There are three rules however: keep your face out of it, make sure your butt is visable and no grainy (Snapchat style) photos.

The key to a killer submission, just like any Insta post is location, location, location. The more impressive and daring the backdrop the higher you will rise.

All entries can be anonymous so future employers, parents or the girlfriend won’t know it’s you (until it ends up on your C.V.).

Obviously the more adventurous your location is the better you’ll do, here is an example of an adventurous shot from Cambridge.

Submit your entries below:

[iframe url=”https://goo.gl/forms/ZTjjqZLNwzqYuPwm2″ width=”700″ height=”300″]

*You must be signed into your Brookes Gmail account to submit or simply send your submission to [email protected]