There was a Fuzzy Ducks funeral hosted by a Brookes society

The society is called ‘What Don’t We Do’

Brookes society, ‘What Don’t We Do’ hosted a Fuzzy Ducks funeral on Monday to say an emotional farewell to the famous club night.

The Fuzzy Ducks funeral was a shrine to honour the dead night. People showed up in hoards to honour the night which will be forever missed by the sports teams and Brookes students alike.

Copious amounts of wine meant the night wasn’t sombre – we all know that’s how Fuzz would have liked it. The only thing that was missing were the VKs.

Brookes: What Don’t We Do? Committee

The death of Fuzzy Ducks marked the death of an era for Brookes students with yet another night club gone – we only just got over Warehouse. It was a night that won’t be forgotten, especially by Warneford Hall wardens. Even Brookes SU Vice President, Jared Williams showed up for some WDWD action.

‘What Don’t We Do’ pride themselves on trying everything and anything, which may or may not involve fortune telling, Harambe, fairy bread (ask an Aussie), or even a potato chip tasting session.

They host mystery events every two weeks for their members. To join this innovative society you only have to pay five pound and you have instant access to whatever they host next.

It was so exciting it gave WDWD president, Tim Kelly, a hella big nose bleed.

So good he had a nose bleed

Tim Kelly, media and marketing, second year exchange student from Sydney, set the society up after realising there were no societies purely dedicated to drinking cheap wine and getting loose. He said: “Our events go off like a bag of cats, they’re rarer than a male in a spin class and they’re hotter than a billy goat with a blow torch.

“People take life too seriously and I am a true believer in spontaneity.

“If I’m honest, the Fuzz funeral was inspired by an innate desire to landmark the death of Brookes most iconic night with copious amounts of casket wine.

“We’ve gone from zero to hero. We’re exactly what Brookes has been waiting for. Winner winner chicken dinner”.

They’ll make you drink wine out a plastic viking hat

Chloe Green, English Language and Communications third year, will be taking over after president Tim Kelly goes back to Macquarie University in January. She said: “Our noble leader Timmy K has done the most amazing job and I just hope I can fill his boots and make WDWD the best society in the world.

“I’m as keen as a bean to take over Brookes’ best society.

“Tim wants to create a WDWD society at Macquarie University too, so we’re going global. We’re like a mullet, business in the front and party in the back”.

WDWD envisage a big future of massive deals with Oxford clubs, infamous parties, cheap wine, fairy bread and more and more members. If you want to join, just message them on Facebook.