Could you be Brookes’ Next Top Model?

Out the way Cara, Kendall, Naomi and Gigi

If the Oxford Brookes Fashion show is not one of the most – if not the most impressive student organised events on the social calendar, we might as well all just change universities now. The event has continuously grown into the powerhouse that it is and this year is no different.

The Fashion Show, which will be held on the 26th of November, features student designers showcasing their collective work on Brookes Uni models. All models are cast through auditions that are currently happening, and the whole production is organised, marketed and developed by the Brookes Fashion Society.

The Brookes Fashion Show is organised by the Brookes Fashion Society

On Thursday the 27th of October, the first set of model auditions took place at The Oxford Retreat. The venue, which is currently being refurbished, was opened specifically for the event.

This year, in partnership with Deux events, the Fashion Society is also on the look out for Brookes models to be the face of the fashion weekend that is coming up. Simply just audition for the show and your mugshot will be posted onto the Facebook page. That’s when you need to tag yourself and get all your family and friends to like the mugshot photo and the most liked picture in two weeks time will be given the title of the Face of Brookes Fashion Society.

Model mugshot

If you want to model in the show but feel that you have missed the time – fear not! There is a final model audition for the show on Friday the 4th of November at 3pm in the Union Meeting Rooms, which are next to the Union reception. Look out for the Brookes Fashion Society Banner.