Express Pizza competition: Win your height in pizzas

Like and share our Facebook post to win

What you have to do

• To enter, simply share this article on your Facebook page, and comment your name under this Facebook post.
  • You must be a Brookes student to enter.
  • The winner will be announced on a live feed on our facebook on May 15th.

Since their revamp back in January, Express Pizza became one of our favourite places to eat on Cowley Road.

They have been there for us after every Fuzzy Ducks and in the early hours of a Sunday morning whilst also offering genuine deals such as two large pizzas for £10 every Monday and Tuesday – what a treat.

Management at Express Pizza are now helping the unlucky students that still have assessments get through this exam period and also reward students that have finished for the semester by throwing the biggest pizza party.

They are offering Brookes students the chance to win their height in pizzas and for someone that is about 6ft, that’s nearly 30 free pizzas to scoff or share throughout the month of May.

Terms and conditions

• If you win, you must show your Brookes card to the staff at Express Pizza who will measure your height in boxes
  • You can use your free pizza tokens throughout the whole month of May, ordering up to 5 pizzas a day
  • To celebrate end of exams, on May 21st you can order 10 free pizzas
  • Pizzas will be collection only and the winner has to be present each time

This competition will close on May 14th and the winner will be announced on May 15th – allowing you plenty of time to enjoy the free treats.