Brookes voted in the top 12 unis in the world for a range of subjects

We’re technically classed as ‘elite’ now

Oxford Brookes has been ranked as one of the best unis in the world for a dozen subjects, according to the QS world university rankings.

Out of 4,226 universities, subjects at Brookes such as Architecture, Geography and English language and Literature were included.

Even subjects taught at Harcourt Hill, and the notoriously unpopular Wheatley campus made the cut.

Subjects like Computer science and Philosophy have been ranked within the 12 best unis in the world.

Law, Modern Languages, Business and Management, Education and Politics were also some of the subjects listed for Brookes.

The QS rankings deemed us as an ‘elite’ uni in many different areas. It’s a proud day for Brookes students everywhere.

Paul Inman, Vice Chancellor of International Student Recruitment told the Oxford Mail: ‘We are delighted to see Oxford Brookes’ international standing being recognised yet again in this latest ranking.

‘To be amongst the world’s elite across twelve diverse subject areas is a testament to the global reputation of our courses and the expertise and commitment of our students and staff.

Students across the world are aware of Oxford Brookes’ excellent teaching, research and support and this latest ranking from QS is yet another indicator of our global excellence.’

Not a bad achievement for Brookes.