Brookes rated 56th in the country for student satisfaction

Not bad for a poly

Oxford Brookes has been rated the 56th best uni in the country for student experience, according to The Times Higher Education Survey.

Out of over 100 universities in the country, students seem to be happy with Brookes, seeing as 77.3% of students said they were happy with their student experience here.

After being asked questions about their uni life, course and their accommodation, students decided that Brookes was a good place to be. Maybe we were let down by factors such as the U1 bus service and the bleak look of Wheatley Campus, but overall, we didn’t do too badly.

Unfortunately, Oxford uni beat us by 52 places with the best lectures and staff in the UK, putting them at 4th in the league table. However, we did manage to place above prestigious universities such as UCL and King’s College London. Maybe it was fuzzy ducks and the JHBB that swung it for us.

Sophie Jamieson, a second year student at Oxford Brookes said: “Brookes should’ve rated higher on the league tables, it’s a great uni to go to. We have great facilities and Oxford’s a great place to be.” We couldn’t agree more