What to wear for Valentine’s Day

The perfect mix of sexy and suave

Whether you’re going out with your girlfriends or having dinner with someone special, dressing the part for Valentine’s Day preparations can take hours.  We know you’ve just handed in that dissertation or are preparing your assignments for the next submission, so we’ve found four easiest outfit inspirations.

A night out

The black trousers bring out an edgier, darker side when paired with a sexy lace top. If you consider it too bare then cover your arms with a suit or a shawl and add a note of colour to the black on black.
Processed with VSCOcam with s3 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with s3 preset

For a Sunday brunch

Mix the pretty note of the pastel coulottes with a cozy sweater, style them with strappy sandal heels and pray it doesn’t rain!

Processed with VSCOcam with s3 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with s3 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with s3 preset

For a cozy dinner at your favorite spot

We are rather in love with a pencil dress. It’s bold enough to take his (or her) breath away but as easy to wear with Nikes. Straddle the line between dressed-up and casual-cool, keep the details to a minimum and let your natural beauty shine.

For a dinner date

More sedate is a thin suit with a sheer top. You can never go wrong with high-waisted jeans. Keep your outfit in sweet pastel tones and add that bit of contrast on your lips instead.

Processed with VSCOcam with s3 preset

Choose a delicate lace body, culottes, give a sporty twist to your pencil dress, take out your colorful suit, or style your favorite high-waisted jeans with elegant nude pumps, see where the night takes you and choose to forget the next-day 9 a.m lectures (just this one time).

Photography by Aylin Bayhan

https://www.instagram.com/aylinbayhan__/