What has happened to Warehouse?

It’s gone off the radar right before second semester

Something weird is going on at Warehouse, leaving Brookes students confused as to the future of the club.

Warehouse’s Facebook page has disappeared off the face of the earth and the website is completely inactive.

The Refreshers’ list has been released filled with Bridge, Wahoo and Emporium, but with no sign of Warehouse being on the line up.

While other pages are promoting their upcoming events, Brookes Friday night haunt Kandy seems to have gone off the radar.

Anybody there?

The website also appears to be inactive with no news of events at the venue which can hold up to 720 people.

The promotional video has also been removed from the site, as well.

At first glance the building looks the same, but there appears to be no signs of life with all promotional posters being taken down, making the club look completely dead.

Not much apparently

It has been rumored that the club has shut down due to a loss of money by Brookes club reps who have been informed that something is going on with the club all students know and love for its grimy toilets, sticky floors and cheap drinks.

Warehouse was also home to pop up club nights Itchy Feet and Funhouse which have also gone quiet over the last couple of months, with no sign of returning during semester 2.

We have attempted to make contact with the managment of Warehouse but they have made no statement on the clubs condition come Febuary 1st.