Why you should write for The Tab Brookes next term

‘Being a part of The Tab means going to socials and free cocktails’

The Tab Brookes is looking for new reporters to join our incredible team. Join us and your words could be being read by over 100,000 people every month.

With our average article getting over 5,000 views and our stories regularly being picked up by national papers we are one of the biggest and best Tabs in the country.

Charlotte l’Anson

“I like writing news articles and asking students for their opinions. It’s amazing seeing our articles get published before local papers. It’s cool to see how many people are reading your articles and are interested in what you’ve got to say. Being part of The Tab means going to socials and having free cocktails. It’s more than just writing.”

Click here to sign up and start writing for The Tab Brookes

Classic

Imy Awan

“The Brookes team are a laugh and you’ll definitely experience some new, fun experiences for your articles. I especially enjoyed meeting the cult legend Azeem Ward.”

Any big names that you want to interview and have a massive platform for it?

Lauren Mcnamara

“I just really like writing and I had read the tab and loved a lot of the stuff I was reading. Thought it would be cool to write for them and I have had some of my best memories at uni thanks to The Tab.”

Russell Sheldrake

“I have always thought of becoming a journalist after uni and when I found The Tab in first year and the amazing team that makes it up it has only fuelled my want to make it in the industry. One thing I didn’t realise before joining The Tab was the amazing connections you can make through it.

“Whether it’s speaking to all the important people at uni from big reps to the president of the union, or meeting the professional journalists and getting tips and contacts from them. The Tab is now one of the biggest networks of talent across the country helping connect those who want to do something after uni all over the country.

“This is something I have really felt and can’t believe the experiences I’ve had and the people I never thought I would have met like when I got the chance to high five Morgan Freeman. The crazy thing is I’m still in second year so I can look forward to another year of this.”

This could be you

George Skane-Davis

“My most memorable moment was when my article on this poor Brookes student got read by over 33,000 people. Made me realise that going out and talking to people and finding out about them is some of the most rewarding work you can do and really easy.”

Do you know anyone with a unique story like this? If so let us know and your story could be read by 10,000s as well.

Watch this space for the release of the date of our open meeting in February, but if you’ve been convinced already click here to sign up now.

If you have any questions please email our editors Emily and Russell at [email protected]