BNOC of the year 2015: Group 1

They’re reasonably important

Spencer Morgan

10805600_491594747649997_8736052854165598718_n-1

Politics and History third year Spencer Morgan has never missed an MNB. Like the footballer, Ziatan, he likes to refer to himself in third person. Spencer is known as the Harry Styles of Cowley and is hardly ever seen without his trustee headband. His phone book is “longer than Oxford Tube in Friday afternoon traffic”.

Steven Jones

History and Film third year Steven Jones is “the dude on the wheels”. You’ll see him rolling around campus as if he owns the place. His friends know him as the guy who gets so drunk he falls out of his chair and passes out on the bathroom floor – he never lets his disability get in the way.

George Quick

Captain of Brookes golf team ,George, is so popular that he had to make a tactical name change on Facebook and is now “Chet Chongan”. Second year Business and Management student George is well-known for his all-day boozing sessions and “getting rogue”. You’ll hardly ever see him sipping on anything other than the finest rouge and being “highly inappropriate”. But he does tend to fall asleep on nights out, even on the dance floors at Camera.

Tom Julius

Tom Julius (TJ), is also known as “Mr Fuzzy Ducks”. If he’s not being spoken about then he’s charming everyone around him with his “devilish” good looks. If life was a game he would be man of the match.

Polly Richardson

Third year Polly Richardson can’t go anywhere in Oxford without being recognised. This Devon-born girl has friends across all faculties and as president of the women’s rugby team she has led them to success in their most victorious year so far. Polly can’t sit down in the forum for five minutes without someone coming over for a chat. This girl is in big demand, whether it’s just for a chat or for a crazy night out in Fuzz. Apparently you’d be “crazy” to not vote for her as the next BNOC.

Alice Atkin

Netballer Alice Atkin is arguably the best social sec around. You’ll always find her crawling out of Fuzz in the early hours of Thursday morning demanding someone buy her a cheeseburger. Alice is so popular she got nominated twice. She gracefully breezes through uni life by achieving high grades but never missing a night out and she can’t walk through Oxford town centre without being stopped for a chat.