Best dressed on campus: Deadline week

Fleek

noad

Deadline week sees most people rocking up to the library with a few days worth of non-washed bed hair and bits of last nights Dominos stuck to their joggers.

Not these lot.

Meet Brookes’ fashionistas that are just as stressed as you, but dressing a lot better.

Alaa, second year Psychology

For Alaa it is important to be comfortable in her clothes.

She said: “I like to wear baggy clothes.  I strive to be chic in my clothing and I tend to pick from a range of darkish colours with a bit of an edge to them.”

Saskia, first year Law 

Saskia likes to shop at Miss Selfridge and Topshop.  She describes her style as eclectic as her look changes daily depending on how she’s feeling.

Hannah and Lili, second and third year Architecture 

Hannah (left) said: “I like to shop in charity shops to find really original pieces that you can’t find on the high street.

Lili has a more casual approach to fashion: “I don’t really plan what I wear, I tend to just chuck stuff together depending on how it looks and how I feel on the day.”

Nina, exchange student studying International Relations

Nina has a refined look.  She said: ‘Zara is one of my favourite places to shop.  This summer I plan on wearing a lot of lemon yellow items from there’.

Dan, second year Economics, Finance and International Business 

Dan usually wears plain colours rather than patterns.  He said: “I don’t have a particular style but I’d say shoes are pretty important in an outfit.  I always have to do a quick crepe check before I go out.”

Coco, second year History of Art 

Coco takes a relaxed approach to fashion.  She finds style inspiration from her grandma and buys most of her clothes at vintage fairs and charity shops.