Clive Booth’s beloved Londis given zero food hygiene rating

They were selling green potatoes

Londis, on Marston Road, conveniently located two minutes from Clive Booth has been given a zero food hygiene rating by Oxford City Council.

The store was inspected on the 27th of February but the report has only just been published by Oxford City Council.

The shop was found to be selling potentially poisonous potatoes. The potatoes contained a natural toxin called glycoalkaloids which can cause stomach upsets and the toxin can’t even be eliminated through cooking.

Stock image, not Londis potatoes

Horrified Clive Booth resident and English fresher Russell Sheldrake said: “Green potatoes are only good on St Paddy’s day.”

Londis have been relied on by the whole of Clive Booth to serve their last minute needs since they moved in. 

It might be better to rethink your decision on where to buy your last minute mixer however because the study showed that a carton of apple juice was found to be three months past its sell-by date.

In response to the damning findings, Londis owner Mr Singh: “We start training at the end of this week. We are going to keep the building a safe place.

“We have a inspection on April 30 and we will not be selling bakery products until then.”

He also added that any more green potatoes will be sent back immediately.