The puppy room is finally here and it’s amazing

It’s everything we imagined and more

The anticipated Puppy Room has officially hit JHBB and is proving to be a big success with all Brookes students.

The puppy room opened yesterday in the Student Union and was so popular that by the end of the first day the Student Union had to turn excited students away.

Brookes Union aren’t the first to do this as Fine Art student Kat told us:

“Nottingham does it as well. It’s open for a week and it supposed to help students destress and reduce their anxiety”.

The event has attracted a wide demographic of students despite many of the guys being embarrassed to admit that they needed some puppy cuddles to de-stress.

20-year-old Historian Andrie told us: “If I didn’t get tickets my girlfriend would be really pissed off.

“But I’m just using that as an excuse because I’m secretly really happy about this”

Unfortunately the postponement of the event due to the welfare of the puppies meant dissertation deadline has passed which meant no de-stressing puppy cuddles for third year students frantically writing their conclusions.

However, third year students are still using the puppy room to their advantage.

Publishing finalist Amy tells us: “I’ve just handed in my dissertation and it’s been a really stressful week so it’s good to relax with some puppy cuddles”

If you missed the event this time, don’t panic. VP of student experience, Will Crisp told us: “We’re looking into the option of making it a more permanent thing”

So hopefully they’ll be more tiny golden retrievers running round JHBB in the near future.