Gentleman’s Fight Night reveals anticipated announcer

He fancies himself as a bit of a Vince McMahon

Meet the face of Oxford’s ‘White Collar Boxing’, Felix Hartley Russell.

Real Estate Management third year Felix has recently been revealed as the announcer for Oxford’s upcoming “Gentleman’s Fight Night” and let’s be honest here, he had the right idea about which role was worth applying for.

He’s the guy everyone will remember after the Gentlemen’s Fight Night.

Yeah, the boxers get their 2 minute stints of fame but that’s it and if they’re a sore loser then they’re not going home with anyone.

Felix is the guy who gets to walk away still looking pretty pristine, with a serious lack of bruises and probably a few gals on his arm. He’s a lover not a fighter; girls dig that.

Felix with the Wealdstone Raider

Felix seems to be pretty calm about the upcoming event, he hasn’t even succumbed to practising in front of the mirror yet.

He said: “I haven’t practised in the mirror yet, but I’m always willing to try new things”

Instead he compares his strict training regime to that of Daniel Day-Lewis in Lincoln. The third year adds: “I have to become the MC, before I can play the MC. I also went to darts”

Felix has been preparing for this day ever since his voice dropped on “17th March 2007”, first it was just preparing via Ready 2 Rumble on his “game boy colour” but now it’s the real thing, and Felix has never been more ready.

Also Vice-Chairman of Brookes’ Real Estate Society, Felix prefers a bit of WWE to boxing. He fancies himself as a bit of a Vince McMahon and stressed to us that:

Channeling Vince’s vibes, he said: “If any of the fighters try and get with my seriously hot daughters, I will kick off”.

So watch out fighters, Felix is onto you.

If you’re looking out for Felix at the event, he’ll be the guy with the “Two handed power mic stance” as its an “underrated technique” he learnt from Avril Lavigne.

He’ll also be wearing “Nothern Monkey’s tighty whiteys” under the suave suit I’m sure he’ll be sporting… just in case you wanted to know.