Best dressed on campus: Transitional fashion

It’s too cold to be warm and too warm to be cold

It’s that awkward in-between phase: too hot for knitted hats and scarves but too cold for shorts and crop tops.

We went to JHBB to find out how you lot are dressing for the temperamental weather and where they find their style inspiration.

Nicole, Psychology

Nicole has an eclectic style.  She says: “My look changes on a daily basis, it just depends on how I’m feeling that day.  For spring I will probably be wearing bright colours like oranges and yellows, and maybe some Aztec and floral prints.”

Emil, Architecture

Emil has a casual, preppy look. He describes his style “modern but practical.”

Tasha, Psychology & Sociology and Becky, History

Tasha (left) has a relaxed style. She said “I wear whatever I can find on the bedroom floor”.

Pimkam, Architecture

Pimkam is inspired by vintage style.  She finds most of her clothes in second hand shops and car boot sales.

Adrian, Applied Design in Architecture

Adrian buys his clothes from all over the world. He bought the colourful leather jacket that he is wearing here on his travels in Morocco.

Rawan, Sustainable Building

Rawan loves wearing bright colours and describes her style as very “modern”.  Her favourite places to shop are Zara and H&M.

Haiping, Marketing

Haiping finds most of her style inspiration by scrolling though sites such as Instagram.  She’s a huge fan of Chinese style and buys most of her clothes online.