Scotty T on sex with students and Mr Blobby

Howay man

After being inundated with notifications over Facebook from various club promoters, the most anticipated club appearance was finally upon us.

We ventured out to Bridge to meet the infamous Scotty T of Geordie Shore fame.

Scotty was fashionably late which is as to be expected when dealing with a celebrity.

We got bored of being sober waiting in Bridge so we decided to partake in a game of “Where’s Scotty?”

We managed to find him taking his time over a pint in the Oxford Retreat despite being expected at Bridge nearly an hour before.

It’s okay though because he’s famous.

There were plenty of girls swooning over meeting Scotty T before he’d even got to Bridge.

“I’ll probably end up shagging at least two students tonight” Scotty T announced.

When it comes to  Scotty’s favourite sex position, he really isn’t fussy.

The Geordie Shore star said: “I love sitting on the edge of the bed with her straddling me”

“But really I love all sex positions. Doggy is pretty good. Standard”

He also surprised us by saying: “I haven’t banged many celebs, if I think someone’s fit I’ll shag them”.

We thought we’d finish with a really intelligent question (relatively speaking) as academic excellence has always been a hallmark of Brookes.

So when asked who he’d be voting for in the next general election his manager hastily replied for him.

“Mr Blobby from Noel Edmond’s show”

So that’s good to know. We’re pretty sure this was an answer to cover up his lack of political knowledge but you know, that’s just what we think.