Join The Tab team at Brookes – conquer the world

Seriously though you should join

With tens of thousands of readers a week, the Brookes Tab reaches vast quantities of students and our reach is ever growing.

We have been the go-to source for gossip, news and must-know info for the past 3 years and now you have the chance to get involved.

We may not produce the most groundbreaking stories but we do produce consistent, hilarious articles to brighten up your days here at the country’s greatest poly.

We orchestrated a glamorous photo shoot during the Fresher’s ball, tried out the best edible sex toys money could buy, high fived Morgan Freeman interrogated you on the last time you cried.

Now it’s time for you to get involved. Feeling apprehensive?

Here are some reasons why:

We answer to no one

The Tab is run for students, by students who are entitled to write about subjects that interest them as little or often as they like.

Everyone is welcome

You don’t need any experience to get involved. All we ask is that you bring your enthusiasm and commitment to producing the best work you can.

It will look great on your CV and at least you will be getting involved in an activity future employers will actually care about.

If you have aspirations of landing a job in the journalism industry you will have a head start working at The Tab.

Scores of alumni have gone on to work at Buzzfeed, the Guardian, the Times and Vice to name but a few. Don’t believe us? check this out.

The nationals frequently pick up articles produced by the Tab and our name is generating ever increasing interest amongst our within the industry.

We also have fun and that

They also throw amazing parties like this for all the writers every year, which you can attend if you choose to write for us.

We’re recruiting writers for next semester in:

• News
  • Features
  • Argument
  • Sport

To apply for a position, email [email protected] with the area you are applying for and two ideas minimum for articles.

If you have any questions or want more information feel free to drop us an email.