Are you ready for freshers week 2014?

No freshers plans yet? Don’t worry, we’ve got you sorted

It’s official, summer is over and freshers has finally begun.

With freshers parties now dangerously close, we’ve compiled a handy guide, a list of the events you cannot miss and the tickets you need to get to them.

This year, the Mega Ticket, hosted by The Ox Events brings you a week of Oxford’s best nightlife to kick off your university life.

Taking place over eight wild nights and starting today, with the highlight being Sigma and his ‘Nobody to Love’ set on Friday at O2 Academy, there’s no excuse not to make the most of freshers.

Saturday

Moving in Party at Camera- the first night with your new flatmates and (if they’re a bit weird) a chance to meet better flatmates. This is set to be a busy party at one of Oxfords hot spots.

Sunday

Back to School Party at 02 Academy- bring your old school uniform with you to uni, you’ll need it.

Monday

MNB- Brookes most talked about and famous night’, which we at the Tab will be co-hosting 22nd September.

Tuesday

Vodka Fun House at 02 Academy- a fun filled night – rumours are there will be ball pits and sumo wrestling.

Wednesday

The Block Party – One Ticket, three venues. Hosted by OnePiece, The Block Party means you can hit Camera Varsity and Carbon in the one night

Thursday

White Party at Bridge. Summer has ended in Ibiza and moved the party to Oxford for the night. Dress code is strictly white, obviously.

Wigs optional

Friday

If you’re not feeling all partied out by Friday there’s not one but two huge freshers events planned.

Club MTV host Sigma at O2 Academy, where he’ll be performing his Nobody to Love set.

If this amazing freshers Friday lineup has already set the standard for quality weekends and you’re thinking ahead to the end of term, Project Ox at Carbon ft. Krafty Kuts will now be held every Friday at the end of every term. You just have to survive the semester to get to enjoy it.

Saturday

It’s the last night of Freshers Week, let’s make it a good one with Closing Party at Camera.

…After Freshers Week comes The Freshers Ball

Let’s be honest, accepting that Freshers Week is finally over is pretty depressing. But don’t worry, following on from Freshers Ox events will also be hosting the Brookes Freshers Ball at Oxford Union on Monday 22nd September.

Attractions at the big event include midgets, tightrope violinists, magicians, hog roast, bars, DJs, live bands and a pop up church for those freshers who have found love in their first week and are already desperate to get ditched. Because there’s always that one couple.

Tickets for the Freshers Ball can be bought in combination with the rest of the Ox Events nights as part of a super combo ticket or separately. Be sure to be quick about it as tickets are selling out fast.

After the huge Freshers Ball, Ox Events continue to keep us entertained with Oxford’s most popular student nights. Ease your post-freshers hangover by planning your week around these great nights out.

Monday: MNB

Wednesday: The Caravan Club- Oxford’s touring club and the one with ‘no permanent home’

Thursday: MODE @ Camera

Friday: GO:ESKIMO- The very popular Friday nights @ Bridge