Clubber Steve hits the big 200

The pint-sized clubber reaches milestone

| UPDATED clubbersteve

Wednesday’s Fuzzy Ducks was for some their last night out of the year, but for Clubber Steve it was a particularly special night.

The Clubber’s 200 nights began on the 19th September 2011, the second night of fresher’s week. Since then Steve has kept a spreadsheet of how much money he has spent since being at university, and nights out make-up part of that list.

So, what has he learnt in all those nights? Apart from his own personal alcohol limit, is to have a good time as that is the idea behind any night out. Clubber Steve exclusively told The Tab his advice for the fresher’s starting in September is to enjoy university life.

“Uni is the best time of your life so as long as you have a good group of solid friends then you will enjoy university to its fullest and clubbing will become part of that.”

In Clubber Steve’s opinion the best Brookes’ night out is Fuzzy Ducks, especially if you’re a member of a sports team. It also has the best atmosphere, but after some difficult consideration Steve put forward Junction’s staff as the nicest.

Although, as Oxford’s most famous clubber, he knows everybody. Junction and Fuzzy Ducks drew for the cheapest drinks.

The Clubber in his natural habitat

Everyone at The Brookes Tab would like to congratulate Clubber Steve on reaching this milestone, long may it continue.