Brookes BNOC 2014: the girls

It’s time to vote for your favourite girl in Brookes BNOC 2014.

The Tab asked you to nominate your friends and fellow students for the prestigious title of “Big Name on Campus”. After sorting through your emails, the Tab team have narrowed it down to 6 boys and 4 girls who will face a vote. The winning boy and girl will go head to head in the final on Wednesday. So far you’ve seen the boys, but now it’s the girls turn.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL FOR BROOKES BNOC, NOW:

1. Phoebe DG. Fresher Phoebe has been in the limelight this year after beating hundreds of girls to becoming the face of Oxford Fashion Week and strutting the catwalk in a variety of outfits, from lingerie to couture. If she isn’t gracing the catwalk you can usually find her in Bridge or Camera.

2. Kiki Hopkins. Best known for performing in both of Cowley’s acoustic evenings and her stint on Brookes radio, this third year is a familiar face to all.

3. Tilda Emlyn-Williams. She’s in the women’s hockey first team but more impressively managed to finish her entire dissertation in one week, without batting an eyelid or missing a match. Down to earth, always game and always smiling.

4. Posy Wood. You may have seen Posy before in this year’s Will you be my Brookes’ Valentine? She can also be found rapping on Youtube (if you know where to look) or looking for love in Carbon.

Still haven’t voted for your favourite Brookes guy yet? Click here to have your say.

Like the Tab on Facebook and come back on Wednesday for the ultimate BNOC showdown, when we pit the winning guy and girl against each other.