What’s on: week 6

Check out the weird and wonderful opportunities for a great night out this week.

Monday 3rd

Fashion week

Escape the worry of looming deadlines with Oxford Fashion Week kicking off with their lavish opening party at the Living Room.  Drink fancy cocktails with directors, models, photographers and start forging your connections in the fashion world. The best part is it’s all free!

Tuesday 4th

Hypnotist

After waiting what feels like forever for the new building to open, what better way to christen it than with a stage hypnotist show. The Brookes SU presents Ian Dee, professional Hypnotist of 17 years. Try it out as a quirky alternative to the traditional night out. There’s no where else to go on a Tuesday anyway.

Thursday 6th

Gangster

We’re not sure if you’ve heard of hipster hangout Baby Love popular with Oxford Uni students, but if not you’re missing out. This will be Supermarket’s final party of the term. With lot’s of 90’s and noughties rnb and pop at £5, you’d be mad not to get down with the coolest student crowd in Oxford.

Saturday 8th

Oxclean

After a week of ‘studying’, what better way to atone for your party-related sins than helping in Brookes’ annual Oxclean. Take on the role of the good Samaritan with the added bonus of free tea, biscuits and cake!! Start helping out here.

If you want to get involved email [email protected] or you can like us on Facebook for even more content.